Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sickies

Mom, Bop, and Burner have all been sick with the flu this week.


I got sick Tuesday, now I wake up every day feeling good and decide the sickness has passed, but by 10:00 I realize I am still sick.


Bop got sick Wednesday, he is usually fine during the day, and only sick at night. ( When mom is trying to sleep )


Burner started it all, he got sick Monday. Most the time you wouldn't know he is sick, he runs around and plays for a few hours then starts acting sick for 30 minutes, then he's fine for a few hours again.

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Feel better soon! The flu is the worst!

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Oh my heck, that is totally how Jonas is! Most of the time he is right as rain...then he'll act all sick and pathetic for a little bit, then back up to run around. Why are kids so dang weird?