The boys love their Uncle G so much. They were so sad to see him go yesterday. Bop has walked around all week saying " I like ( insert word of choice) just like uncle G. "
Totally cute! You need to bring them out to NC to visit!
I miss Uncle G and Aunt S too. Bop told me he likes Andes mints and I said so does Uncle G and he thought that was great.
I haven't seen my cousin, uncle G, in about a decade. Cute to see him playing with his nephews!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Totally cute! You need to bring them out to NC to visit!
I miss Uncle G and Aunt S too. Bop told me he likes Andes mints and I said so does Uncle G and he thought that was great.
I haven't seen my cousin, uncle G, in about a decade. Cute to see him playing with his nephews!
Post a Comment