Yea I know, he looks like he is in a lot of pain in this picture, but he isn't. He is just doing a weird smile.
That is funny the kids all went to the dentist yesterday too!
Horray! We didn't have any cavities this time and I nearly passed out. Of course, my oldest did have tow broken teeth, so not a complete celebration for us.
Should I be taking Abe to the dentist already????
Good job boys. Your uncles will be proud of you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is funny the kids all went to the dentist yesterday too!
Horray! We didn't have any cavities this time and I nearly passed out. Of course, my oldest did have tow broken teeth, so not a complete celebration for us.
Should I be taking Abe to the dentist already????
Good job boys. Your uncles will be proud of you.
Post a Comment