HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER!
Okay so I love Harry Potter! When I found out that they were doing a Harry Potter themed activity at Thanksgiving Point, nothing could stop me from going.
First thing, first. Sorting hat, or in this case the sorting twister!
Bop, Burner and I all got Gryffindor.

Next stop, Diagon Alley. We made some wands, and picked up our spell books.
Our first class was Divination. We learned to tell the future with these Paper Fortune Tellers. I am proud to say I aced this class!
Our second class was Herbology, which apparently I flunked, because our magic plant didn't grow.

After our sad attempt at Herbology, I wish I could say that I mastered Potions. After several attempts to make playdoh from sawdust, flour, and water, I gave up. Our potion was more of a sloppy mess that no one was willing to touch.
We did really good at our magic quest. We had to do spells to get to the next step of the quest. We only cheated 4 out of 4 times to win. We got a Popsicle for finishing.

All though we failed most of our classes, we had a lot of fun doing it.

Okay so I love Harry Potter! When I found out that they were doing a Harry Potter themed activity at Thanksgiving Point, nothing could stop me from going.
First thing, first. Sorting hat, or in this case the sorting twister!
Bop, Burner and I all got Gryffindor.

Next stop, Diagon Alley. We made some wands, and picked up our spell books.
Our first class was Divination. We learned to tell the future with these Paper Fortune Tellers. I am proud to say I aced this class!
Our second class was Herbology, which apparently I flunked, because our magic plant didn't grow.
After our sad attempt at Herbology, I wish I could say that I mastered Potions. After several attempts to make playdoh from sawdust, flour, and water, I gave up. Our potion was more of a sloppy mess that no one was willing to touch.
We did really good at our magic quest. We had to do spells to get to the next step of the quest. We only cheated 4 out of 4 times to win. We got a Popsicle for finishing.
All though we failed most of our classes, we had a lot of fun doing it.

2 comments:
That sounds awesome! I'm a little jealous.
That is SO cool! What a fun day.
Post a Comment