Monday, July 12, 2010

Timp Cave

The other week we headed up the mountain to Timpanogos Cave.
I have been waiting to post about it because, Aunt Pig has some of the better pics on her camera. I keep forgetting to get them from her, so I am just going to show you the pictures I have.
Bop loved the view, and wanted a picture of it.
I asked him to stand in the picture, but he was to scared to get near the edge.


The squirrels were very active and would come right up and nip at your hand

Bop was a trooper and hiked the whole way by himself.
Burner got carried the whole way, and still feel asleep.


*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is a beautiful view. I am glad you had so much fun.

Gina said...

Beautiful! But those are chipmunks, not squirrels. :)