Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Pictures...finally!

We went to Idaho for Halloween. Here is a picture of Burner and Bop with their cousins.
Burner and Bop's are both Knights, their cousins are BYU cheerleaders.



Here I am, all dressed up like the princess I am.
I have my knights in shinning armor beside me to protect me from the many dangers that lurk in Idaho!




*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

6 comments:

Gina said...

Freaking awesome dress! And what handsome boys you have to protect you.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Very cute! Every Mom should be a Princess!

Brenda said...

I LOVE the princess and knights picture! Looks like they had fun, not so sure about being in that part of Idaho this time of year...isn't it freezing?

Mom at Our House said...

@ Davis Family~ Actually it was unusually warm. It was the warmest Halloween I remember having (ever).

Meredith said...

Ah, yes, the dreaded Idahoan hordes that often attack unsuspecting visitors. Good things you had those knights to protect you!

Charlotte said...

Very cool! Love the knights with their queen!