Monday, June 29, 2009

Hmmm Again!

So I guess putting the markers up another 2 ft wasn't enough.

As I was looking at this, I thought to myself, that is a LOT of marker.
He was only alone for a few seconds.

Hmmm I think I saw some marker on Bops hands as well


Mom: "Bop, did you help Burner color himself"
Bop: *big grin* "yep!" *laugh* *run*

I now think that the markers were high enough that Burner
couldn't reach them but low enough that Bop still could.

Hopefully on top of the fridge is high enough. ( I know its probably not )

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, that's a lot of marker. Well, he still looks pretty good. You may have to lock those suckers up in a vault!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Partners in crime... that is too funny. Hopefully they are washable!

Charlotte said...

Didn't you post video not long ago of him climbing onto your fridge? I believe there may not be a safe place to hide those markers. Just dye him green or blue and then the drawings won't show up.

Rhonda said...

He is so cute and hilarious from here in Utah. No determined boy can be stopped when he has a goal in sight. How long did it take to get it off?

Melissa Baird said...

What would we do without these cutely wild adventurous boys? We'd be bored.