Spencer's favorite things to do (right now)
1. Build and fix things. He goes to the construction house a few times a week with Mom or Dad and the next few days he is copying the projects we have done. Like we have been working on electrical and Todd found Spencer taking the light switch cover off at Grandmas house, he was going to fix the wires(he did succeed in getting it off). Yesterday the plumber was fixing the kitchen sink. Today Spencer (pretend) put a new sink on his cousins play kitchen. He has made probably 100 sidewalks around the house by laying blankets side by side. He won't let any one walk on them, because they are not dry yet. He has caulked and re-caulked every inch of the house.2.Playing with cousin Trey. We live with cousin Trey right now and they are at each others side all day long. They are usually making a mess together. Other things they like to do are, side walk chalk, tubby time, play in the yard, ride bikes, and run in the sprinklers.
3. Dinosaur Museum. When we moved up here we bought a pass to Thanksgiving Point. We have definitely got our moneys worth. Spencer loves to go there, he hardly looks at the dinosaurs, but he loves the activities. We also go to the Barn Yard and feed the animals on days when it is warm outside. He gets to ride a pony there, so he has decided that is fun and he is a big boy for staying on during the whole ride.
4. Wrestle. He will wrestle any one any where, whether you want to or not. If I am sitting on the ground I know I will be attacked, he always wants to wrestle.
Spencer's cute story
The other day Spencer was spinning in circles over and over and when he stopped he said,"Mom my stomach hurts." I explained to him that it was because he was spinning and if he set down for a minute and rested he would feel better. He laid down and said, "mom, I need a back rub. " It was so cute that he got a back rub out of it.
2 comments:
Just thought I'd let you know, you accidentally forgot to add in to his favorite things "Play with Aunt Tiffy" I'll overlook it for now.
Yeah! Woo Hoo!
Post a Comment